10/10/12

Linda Brun

W dzisiejszej gościnnej notce przedstawiam Wam Lindę Brun z Norwegii :)
In today's Guest Post I want to introduce You Linda Brun from Norway :)

 Hi, I am Linda Brun.
I am a fulltime Graphic Design Student and when not working with school projects I create in my studio. I love mix-media techniques and try to use it as much as I can in my creative works. I also love teaching mix-media techniques and scrapbooking. I'm lucky to be on several design teams. 
I've used the Arrows stamp as a background stamp, this is one of the stamps I recently bought from 3RD EYE stamp.
For more informations, please visit my blog http://favoritspotonearth.blogspot.com


Witajcie! Nazywam się Linda Brun. Jestem studentką Grafiki i kiedy nie pracuję nad szkolnymi projektami - tworze w moim studio. Kocham techniki mixed-media i staram się ich często uzywac w moich pracach. Równie bardzo lubię uczyc technik mixedmediowych oraz scrapbookingu. Mam szczęście być w paru Design Teamach.
 W poniższej pracy użyłam stempla "strzałki".
Więcej informacji o mnie i moich pracach znajdziecie na blogu: http://favoritspotonearth.blogspot.com

 
*

Thank You so much Linda for this Guest Spot!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Gorgeous layout Linda!!! Love the use of the arrow stamps and the black "dots"!

    ReplyDelete