3/31/13

Elena's Last post

It's so hard to say Goodbye. That is why I will show just some pics.
Ciężko jest powiedzieć "do widzenia", dlatego mam dla Was parę zdjęć.

It is me and my favorite stamp - TES 026 Leaf
Ja i mój ulubiony stempel - liść TES-026 leaf.


 I've made so many projects using it. and today I want to show you one more:
Z pomocą listka stworzyłam wiele projektów. Poniżej jeszcze jeden:


Listki stały sie skrzydłami dla Isabel, poza nią znajdziecie tu jeszcze dwie zaprojektowane przez Drychę panny: Marie i Olivię.
  Stamped leaves serve as wings/hands on the image, and I collected some of cute ''ladies'', designed by Drycha: MarieIsabel and Olivia.

...and finally this is the last post and last project.
Thanks to everyone who left me sweet comments and who was inspired by my works.
 ...tak, to mój ostatni projekt w ramach DT.
Dziękuję wszystkim, którzy zostawiali mi słodkie komentarze i którzy inspirowali się moimi pracami.

Użyte stemple * Used stamps:
 
leaf - liść Olivia  IsabelMarie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like this stamp tooooooo))) It's so cute & so realistic! ))
    Interesting cards!

    ReplyDelete