4/3/13

Meet our new Design Team! (part 4/6)





  Meet Victoria! * Poznajcie Victorię!
new Member of our DT * nową osobę w DT 3rd Eye

My name is Victoria Freze, I live in Odessa, Ukraine. A few years ago I discovered scrapbooking and cardmaking and since then I’ve been creating literally every day. Scrapbooking helps me to get to know my genuine wishes, to set concrete goals and to achieve them. While creating cards it’s just the way to relax and enjoy the process. I love to use bright and contrast colors in my projects, and my favorite types of products are paper, stamps and chipboard. I'm happy to be a part of the 3rd Eye design team and share my ideas with all of you!

Nazywam się Victoria Freze, mieszkam w Odessie, na Ukrainie. Parę lat temu odkryłam scrapbooking oraz robienie kartek i od tego momentu tworzę dosłownie codziennie. Scrapbooking pomaga mi określać konkretne cele i je osiągać. Tworzenie kartek jest dla mnie relaksujące, bardzo lubię proces tworzenia. Uwielbiam wykorzystywać w moich pracach jasne kolory, kontrastowe kolory, a moje ulubione materiały to papier, stemple i tekturki. 
Bardzo się cieszę z dołączenia do zespołu 3rd Eye i możliwości dzielenia się z Wami moimi pracami!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Welcome. Can't wait to see your works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new spot. #rd Eye has some lovely stamps, and I can't wait to see what you will create with them!

    ReplyDelete