7/4/13

Anchors Away

Hello everyone!
Hope you are enjoying summer days and dream a lot :) When I was a child I used to find some 'treasures' on the shore. Among them were different shells, pebbles and sometimes I found beautiful pieces of colorful glass that were smoothed by water. When I saw this small Glass stamp I immediately recurred to my childhood memories.


That was the main idea to start my card. I covered a small piece of cardboard with different acrylic paints to make it look like real peace of bottle, stamped the image and covered it with glossy accents.


When it dried I started to think over the other elements and sketch. Then I remembered our sketch for July challenge and was inspired by it :) I created several layers of background, on the white one I stamped with Tulle, cut beams and anchor with the Silhouette machine added Anchors, stitched them,  gauze and paillettes to a background.


Have fun with stamps and enjoy crafting! :)

2 comments: