10/24/13

Autumn Blues layout + TUTORIAL

Hi to You, Witajcie wszyscy!

I cannot tell you how exited I am to show you a 12"x12" sized scrapbooking layout I made using the versatile 3rd Eye products!
Nie umiem ubrać w słowa tego, jak bardzo jestem podekscytowana, pokazując Wam mój skrap 30x30, do którego użyłam wszechstronnych produktów 3rd Eye! 

Usually I start the project planning with picking up colors from the photo I intend to use. This layout was no exception and the white, green, blue and black colors were perfect for a page with a bit of a melancholy feeling.
Zazwyczaj zaczynam planowanie projektu od wybrania kolorów pasujących do fotografii. Tym razem nie było innej wyboru niż biel, zielenie, niebieskości i czerń ze względu na melancholijną atmosferę.

I love making my own background textures and 3rd Eye stamps are just perfect for the job. For highlighting the stamped images I decided to use simple white cardstock as the layout base.
Uwielbiam tworzenie własnych teł, a stemple są do tego idealne. Chciałam skupić się właśnie na stemplach, więc moją bazą stał się biały karton.


I started with decorating the chipboard castle window:
Zaczęłam od udekorowania tekturki - okna:

For preventing the inks to soak into the chipboard I painted both the front and backside with white gesso. Once dry I inked the window with black stamping ink.
Chcąc zapobiec wsiąknięciu tuszu wgłąb tekturki, pomalowałam ją z dwóch stron gesso. Po wysuszeniu, potuszowałam brzegi.



As stamping ink I used permanent black ink, just for making sure that it would stay on the painted surface.
 Do stemplowania użyłam permanentnego czarnego tuszu, aby mieć pewność, że wzór się nie rozmaże.



For easy and simple positioning of the image I put the inked stamp on the table and placed the chipboard on the stamp. Of course one could do it the other way around, too, but I found this method easier for me.
Aby równo nastemplować wzór, położyłam stempel na równej powierzchni, potuszowałam go i umieściłam na nim tekturkę. Oczywiście można stemplować normalnie ale ten sposób jest dużo łatwiejszy.



 I used white gesso also for the page background. I spread the paint with a palette knife and while still wet I stamped some texture patterns on it with a background stamp.
Important! When using your 3rd Eye stamps on gesso remember to clean the stamps right after stamping! The dry paint will stick to the detailed patterns of the stamp and you will not be able to remove it after a short while. I use a soft toothbrush and soap for gently cleaning the stamp.

Gesso użyłam też do tła. Nałożyłam je przy pomocy szpachelki i stemplowałam, kiedy było wciąż mokre. Dzięki temu powstała tekstura. 
Ważne! Kiedy stemplujesz gesso pamiętaj, by umyć stempel od razu po użyciu! Sucha farba będzie trudna do umycia przy tych wszystkich cieniowanych wzorach. Osobiście używam do mycia stempli szczoteczki do zębów i mydła.  

After adding some water colors the texture got more visible. I also repeated the patter with stamping on the background with dark blue ink.
Nałożenie na teksturę akwarelek wydobywa wzory, sprawia je bardziej widocznymi. Wzór powtórzyłam stemplując ciemnoniebieskim tuszem.







The stamped faces are heat embossed with embossing powder and cut around the edges.
Stemplowane twarze są potraktowane embossingiem na gorąco i wycięte.



Products used:  Użyte produkty:

                


Wishing you inspirational and happy days!
Życzę Wam wielu inspiracji!

Ściskam,
Hugs, 

Elina

5 comments: